Friday, June 28, 2019

End Of Year


What a fantastic year! I am very proud of each student! It has been a great year with a focus on how we can be healthy. I hope (at least) one student will carry this (healthy focus) on in to the rest of their lives. 

The talent show was a great success. Congratulations to all the performers! It always surprises me how brave such young kids are! Fantastic job!!

I hope you all have a wonderful summer! Maybe we've convinced your family to travel to either Meteghan, Saskatoon or Iqaluit! You never know!!

Teachers will be writing a postcard to each student. They will tell you who your teacher will be when you come back on Tuesday, September 3.   Teachers were asked to send out their postcard by July 15 - so check your mail!!

A HUGE thank you for all the wonderful gifts I received at the end of school. You are all very thoughtful! 
All the best to each student next year :) 
Forever your Grade 1/2 teacher, 
Mrs. Maze
























No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from students and parents. Post your positive comments and questions.

End Of Year

What a fantastic year! I am very proud of each student! It has been a great year with a focus on how we can be healthy. I hope (at least) o...